The website www.hormonesandyou.com is the property of Gluck International Limited ("Company", "we", "us", or “our”), a company registered in England and Wales with the company number 09753512 and with registered address: 27 Mortimer Street, London, England, W1T 3BL.
Data Control and Protection
As some of the information we collect is of medical nature, this information is treated with the utmost confidentiality. This will never be disclosed unless we are legally required or permitted to do so.
Medical data, which may include patient records, order history and any consultation notes, is collected via the online forms and medical questionnaires you complete.
This medical data and order history is treated with the highest confidentiality, which means that only our staff can only access it. We do not disclose medical data without consent, unless there is a legal requirement for us to do so.
Information We Collect
We collect and process the following data about your patients to aid in providing our services and to run our website.
· The information provided when you register for information through the website such as full name, email address and phone number
· Information provided when completing forms and medical questionnaires including details provided at the time of using our site, such as medical history, full name, email address and phone number
· This information may be personal in nature and consist of name, address, email address, date of birth, gender, telephone number, your home address, any medical history and medical information and details of previously ordered medicines.
· Information provided when a prescription may be issued to you including your full name, home address for delivery, product purchased information (dosage, date and length), the prescriber will then assess whether the product is safe and suited for you based on your responses to the medical questions
· Information in your account including your full name, delivery address, product purchased (dosage, length, date), identity checks
· Information regarding payment. Hormones and You do not store your payment details this is handled by Recurly and Stripe.
Use of Information
To enable us to provide services, the information that we collect from you is used:
· To enable us to provide our health services to you.
· To enable us to comply with regulatory requirements.
· To enable us to communicate with you to respond to complaints or enquiries
· To communicate with you if there is a query or problem with your prescription
· To access your account to verify your age and identity due to the nature of products purchased being only for those 18 and above
· To provide our prescribers with access to your the responses of the medical questions in order to determine if you are eligible for a prescription
· To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
· For record keeping purposes.
· To track and analyse activity on our website.
· To offer information requested from us relating to products or services.
· To offer information to you relating to other products that interest you.
· Allowing Hormones and You Limited operated by Gluck International Limited to use your personal information and enabling them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services, which we believe may interest you.
Disclosing Your Information
· To enable us to provide our core services, for example providing address details with our suppliers and other third parties who will deliver the services.
· Where you have given permission to share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Storing patient data
Hormones and You operated by Gluck International Limited may share your personal information and data with our service providers who need your data to provide services for us. We will only provide data in a secured manner for them to conduct the service for us. These providers include:
Klaviyo – for customer relationship management, lifecycle marketing, services including email and SMS storage
Google Analytics and Tag Manager – to analyse and develop our web services
Facebook – for advertising and marketing
Google AdWords – for advertising and marketing
Verification of Identity – we may need to share some of your identity data with our verification partner (LexiusNexius)
Third-Party delivery companies – Royal Mail to deliver your products would require your contact data
Hormone and You operated by Gluck International Limited also stores your data in a secure database by Typeform which is GDPR compliant service provider. https://www.typeform.com/help/a/what-is-gdpr-360029580771/
Zendesk- help provide customer service and communication with our patients. https://www.zendesk.co.uk/company/agreements-and-terms/privacy-notice/#georedirect
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
The length we will process your data for:
- Your account details will be stored with us when you have an active account, if you close an account please ask us if you would like this account to be permanently deleted
- For any general enquiries or complaints your information will be stored until completed and no responses are needed.
- We do not store payment information as it is processed by our service provider Stripe.
- Prescriptions will be active for 6 years after being issued.
Your Data Protection Rights
Any patient, whose records we hold, can request a copy of their personal information. Hormones and You Limited will provide this within one month of the request being made.
Under the Data Protection Laws, you have the following rights which Hormones and You Limited operated by Gluck International Limited will provide this within one month of the request being made. If a request is more complex we will aim to do this within 2 months.
The Right to access
You are permitted to ask for a copy of the personal data we hold about you
The right to rectification
You are permitted to ask us to rectify any errors in your information that we hold. Please inform us of what the information should be replaced with. Any patient has the right to request a change to their personal data held by Hormones and You Limited operated by Gluck International Limited, where they believe that data is incorrect. The request must be made in writing firstname.lastname@example.org stating what change is requested and the reason for it.
The Right to Erasure
You can ask us to remove your personal data under certain conditions including if you withdraw consent to new data and if data is processed unlawfully. The request must be made in writing email@example.com.
The Right To Restrict Processing
You may request that we stop processing your data under certain conditions including if the processing is unlawful
The Right to Withdraw Consent
You have the right to withdraw consent from us however your personal data processed prior to the date of withdrawal of consent will unable to be retracted.
“Cookies” are pieces of code that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are common and won’t do anything to harm your system – they simply store or gather information. They help our website function properly for you.
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration as part of our audit trail process. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. You are not obliged to accept cookies and you can adjust your browser’s setting to prevent it from accepting cookies on your computer – go to www.allaboutcookies.org for instructions on how to disable cookies. However, you may not be able to use our site fully.
- Analytics and performance cookies allowing us to improve the functionality of our site
- Targeting cookies that remember your visit to the site to provide you with the appropriate advertisements.
- Google analytics cookies to find out how people find our site, what content they look at and to gather customer journey information across our site to understand how people use the site and where we can improve it. We also use Google Analytics to collect aggregated statistics to describe traffic patterns, usage and other site information to prospective partners, suppliers, medical researchers, sponsors, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
-Third party cookies including personalised advertisements from Facebook, Google AdWords and for payment processing, Stripe